Keynote & Featured Speaker
• Achievement Strategist • Futurist • Cross Generation Bridge •
• Author • Blogger • Professional Speaker •
the best professional speaker for our event?
PJ Wade's Key Themes & Speeches Create Forward Thinking CONTEXT
- On Point Communication & Box-Free Forward Thinking
Cut The Crap, Hit The Mark & Stick!
How to avoid whining in hindsight, wherever you start and whatever happens!
- Change Management Through Self-Leadership
- Cross Generation Collaboration: Twists & Short Cuts
- Age-Free Innovation in MultiGeneration Environments
- Sustainable Communities, Workplaces & Lifestyles: Mastering Decisions, Dynamics & Technology
PJ Wade is a versatile, thought-provoking professional with more than 8000 hours of experience engaging audiences to think, laugh, question, act, persist, advance…
"Enthusiasm, knowledge and inspiration plus concrete steps to take and a positive outlook. PJ's views on communication and technology are a breath of fresh air.'"
— Senior Marketing Executive, Financial Services Corporation
In clear, inspiring language, PJ peels back layers to reveal emerging trends, often-overlooked opportunities, and commonly-misinterpreted challenges—in business and in life. From the audience's viewpoint, PJ leads individuals and groups through the emerging relevance of the combined impact of our fast-paced technology-driven world, and the multigeneration demographic overload that's taken control of the conversion. PJ contributes fresh new perspectives on the world in which you and your clients think and transact, while adding an innovative, humorous spin to accelerate improvement on all levels.
"Listening to PJ, I found myself thinking over and over 'I never thought of it that way before' and suddenly I really knew what 'outside the box' means."
— University professor, Business & Finance
Audiences are guaranteed a fresh, relevant, liberating experience:
No clichés or cute catch phrases
No self-serving agenda
Lots of on-point, relevant, actionable Box-Free Forward Thinking!
"PJ has a wonderful, refreshing sense of humor and an excellent manner of speaking. She is without doubt The Best. Everyone should be in such an optimistic environment. PJ's sessions were very thought-provoking and on the mark."
— Director, Financial Institution
"Usually [attendees] all sit there listening politely. When PJ is finished, they are all excited, engaged, and animated…and what really matters—ready for action!"
— Director of Education, Professional Trade Association
• What's Your Point? PJ's latest keynote is based on PJ's latest business book, available in 2018!
Your Free What's Your Point? PDF Preview.
• CONTENT in CONTEXT: Combine PJ's Keynote, Featured Presentation, or Breakout Session with a CUSTOMIZED CONTENT in CONTEXT Project to achieve long-lasting impact: social media campaign, blog/podcast interviews, case studies, white paper, website content, featured column…