"Provocative, controversial, quotable…Thinks outside
'the box'—way out!"
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Change Management, Innovation & Self-Leadership—Room for Improvement PJ: "Opportunities for accelerated, sustainable improvement are everywhere—in business and in life—but too often they are overlooked, eclipsed by stereotypes, and sabotaged by out-of-date thinking."
- Cross Generation Collaboration
PJ: "Boomers—known collectively as The Age Wave—cannot be considered in isolation from their children and their parents. This makes The Age Wave a diverse, commanding multigeneration 'Age Surge' toward an often-unimagined, never-before-experienced 'Age-free' future that Millennials & other generations have not even begun to explore without ageism."
- The New "UNRETIREMENT" & Forward Thinking
PJ: "Twentieth-century retirement—a handful of quiet years spent waiting to die—is still feared. Not enough people and professionals appear to have noticed that retirement has morphed into decades of extended active living. This means 21st-Century UNRETIREMENT is everything that retirement never was, but should have been. As transformative thinking gains momentum, everything will change, but not always for the better. Do you understand why not everybody has made the mental shift to this century yet?"
- Sustainable Communities, Workplaces & Lifestyles: Mastering Decisions, Dynamics & Technology
PJ: "Trends do not determine the future—people do. This is a simple, but largely ignored fact, that makes intentions and legacies the relevant harbingers of the future. With sustainability an issue at all levels of society, intentions—good and bad—can transform the future from random results into deliberate outcomes. Legacies are the knowledge transfers which act as building blocks and bridges to solve problems, shift thinking, and heal cross-generation wounds. But legacies can be barriers, too.
"In this context, the most significant trends are not market-driven reactions, but shifts that reflect transformations from 20th-Century limiting beliefs to provide 21st Century improvement in all types of communities and environments."
PJ Wade is a versatile, quick-thinking, quotable resource with a unique depth of insight and provocative opinions in these areas (listed alphabetically):
- Branding, Online Marketing, Social Media & Cloud Impact
- Business, including Family Businesses, SME, SOHO Ventures, Online Enterprises & Homebased business
- Career & Work, including Balance/Equilibrium, Telecommunting & Second Careers
- Communication & The Impact of The Internet & Technology
- Community Development & Sustainability
- Consumerism, Relationship Marketing & Customer Service
- Decisions & Decision Making—in business and in life; Self-Leadership
- Finance, Inheritances & Financial Innovations like Reverse Mortgages
- Housing, Fractional Ownership, Universal Design & Real Estate Ownership
- Social Media & Technology—Missed Opportunities & What's Next
- Tourism, Travel & Resort Lifestyles
- Trends, Patterns, Behavioral Shifts & Motivations
Additional site resources:
- AUTHOR: PJ's latest business book (Coming Soon)
What's Your Point? Cut The Crap, Hit The Mark & Stick!
Your free PDF Preview
- SPEAKER & EDUCATOR:
KEYNOTES & MORE… & THEMES & TOPICS
- More about PJ